Why Should You Use S&G Carpet Cleaners
Why Not Do It Yourself?
Seems pretty simple: rinse, scrub, rinse, dry, and presto—carpets that look like new. Right? Not quite! Our service technician will inspect your area and inform you of any specific stains that my be permanent and possibly non-removable. High traffic areas and stains will be pre-treated for more effective cleaning. Our truck mounted equipment uses a high temperature-high pressure method to deep clean your carpets. The high vacuum pressure extraction process improves your air quality by removing dust, pollen, mites and other pollutants from your carpets and allows for quick drying. The final deodorizing spray leaves your carpets smelling fresh and clean. And for exceptionally dirty carpets, the use of our power scrubber has saved our customers the cost of replacing a dirty carpet they thought would never come clean.
Usually it'll only take a professional team a couple of hours to get everything done. An average two-bedroom apartment covered with carpet—which means two bedrooms, a living room, and a small hallway—should take anywhere between one to two hours for everything, That includes the carpet-cleaning services that happen before the cleaning itself, such as setting up equipment and conducting a pre-wash and a pre-vacuum. Doing this on your own Expect a long day of work. Plus going out to pick up the equipment, and cleaning fluid and of course trying to get it returned before time runs out and you are charged even more money.
The steam vacuum in your closet probably is not going to get the professional level of deep, lasting clean. Most people do not have access to the equipment that professionals do. They have invested tens of thousands of dollars in their equipment. The equipment you buy or rent at the local big box store is not comparable to the equipment we use. The steam, or hot water, extraction equipment has not only high pressure spraying but also high pressure vaccuming that leaves your carpet virtually dry.
Extraction vs Shampooing.
Hot Water Extraction, or better known as "Steam Cleaning" is the preferred way of getting your carpets the cleanest they can be.
- The high temperatures of steam cleaning sanitize and disinfect the carpet. This removes spores, mildew, and 99% of germs.
- Using a shampoo to clean your carpets does not kill all the germs and allergens in the carpet.
- The extraction method removes any residues in the fibers of the carpet.
- Using shampoo leaves a chemical residue in your carpet.
- With the extraction method carpets dry faster.
- Shampooing soaks the carpet taking much longer to dry
- Usually kills fleas and bed bugs together with their eggs in the carpet.
- Shampooing may not kill fleas and bed bugs together with their eggs as effectvly.